Limited 2 -Year Warranty
This Limited Warranty covers workmanship only. Paint and other materials are expressly NOT covered under this Limited Warranty. For details on warranties applicable to paint, please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty.
1. The following shall not constitute defects in workmanship and are not covered by this Limited Warranty:
- Normal cracks in plaster, paint, drywall, masonry, stucco or concrete.
- Defects arising from the breakdown of older undercoats of paint
- Peeling or blistering resulting from a defect in any paint supplied by the Customer
- Defects arising from improper maintenance by the Customer, including damage caused by dampness or condensation due to such improper maintenance
- Damage arising from an Act of God or other cause not due to the negligence of the Contractor.
2. The cost of paint required to perform the repairs is not covered by this Limited Warranty.
3. Only work for which the Contractor supplied the paint or other materials is covered by this Warranty.
4. Varnished or lacquered surfaces, or surfaces made of or containing galvanized metal are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
5. Horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design, permits moisture to collect, such as decks, porches, roofs, gutters, etc., are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
6. Repairs will be performed only on the specific areas where blistering or peeling has occurred. Exact color match is not guaranteed as the original paint may have faded by the time any repair work under this Limited Warranty is performed.
In order for this Limited Warranty to be effective, the Customer must:
- Pay the full contact price and retain proof of payment
- Retain a copy of the original contract
- Pay for all materials used to perform the repairs.
- Provide reasonable access to the property for the Contractor and its employees.
Limitation of Liability
NOTICE TO CUSTOMER: This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.